The Client Area has an option which will allow you to add credit to your Anderson IT account. Any invoices issued after credit has been added will automatically use a portion of the credit until such time as there is no credit left.
If you would like to add credit to your account, you can do so using the following steps:
1. Log in to the Client Area.
2. Click on Billing and select Add Funds.
3. On the Add Funds page, you can enter the amount of credit you wish to add.
4. Once you have done so, choose your preferred Payment Method and click on the blue Add Funds button.
5. You will be re-directed to the appropriate payment gateway; if you have selected Bank Transfer (EFT) then you will be presented with a proforma invoice.
Your account will be credited as soon as payment has been received.
- Network Status
- Contact Us